Fall sales??? He rakes in the Benjamins year round. He's so busy now that's why he hasn't been on the forum! :whistle:
True, but when I deliver a half cord I often say jokingly its a "BRAD" load meaning the correct amount, its actually dry and the pieces are pretty...
Split the rest of Saturdays load yesterday. More nice bundle wood splits. [ATTACH] Stacked the general cordage wood.[ATTACH]
Anybody ever heard the term before? I was browsing FBM and was checking a wood sellers listing and its one of his wood volume options....
Ran the saw Friday with 25 & 20" bars. Did it with both. Its more of a vibration. Does it at idle too.
T.Jeff Veal dries his wood with one! :D
Good deal!
Better be there when they open the gate. Will they let you use the winch there?
Well the guy never got back to me today. He hasn't seen my PM to him from early this afternoon. Maybe something came up? I didn't cut the...
Mine has one too. The guy i bought it from customized it with one.
It was hard to refrain on my part! :emb:
:rofl: :lol: I take it you already did? :whistle: :D
That is a good size. Nice and straight too. Hit or miss for me if straight or twisty when run through the hydro.
Good to hear from you Thom. Slim pickens, but better than going home empty handed.
I dont know. All i know is it reeks something terrible when it loosens up. Why when i get it fresh cut green i try to get it SS and covered...
He has asked me why BL and i simply explain to him i have locust mania. He kinda rolls his eyes with a SEG on his face. I wasn't expecting more...
X2. Mine often sleeps with me and it amazes me how fast I can wake and get him to the hardwood floor where the upchuck is easier to clean.:picard:
With all the pulling, cutting and splitting a lot of the schmutz must get knocked off. In my observations it takes 3-5 years for the logs to get...
Nice looking bin. I hate those darn nuggets! I produce more than I can rid myself of!:picard: I love the fact you let that BL age that long....
Went to pick up the rounds those afternoon and SURPRISE! A new pile of BL had been dumped on top. 28" diameter on the biggest log. [ATTACH]...