Stacked yesterdays load this morning. Split more BL this afternoon. Tried going vertical with the hydro and after wrestling one huge round into...
I didn't notice. I don't think so though.
Yes it is. Problem is this will get sold 26-27 and had to stack it with the barkless even though its not mixed. Split another half cord load...
Does it count if I give one away? ;) The two bundle guy got a PM from me and still wants them. I gave him my number and he texted. Got a...
In my case its paper money! :emb:
:drool: :banana: :dancer: :rootintootin:
I have plenty. Let me know.
Mothra! :rofl: :lol:
I tried feeding it to a bird, but it ate the bird instead! :eek: :rofl: :lol: Ive seen plenty of large tunnels while splitting BL. Now I...
Bucked all the BL he staged. 462 ran solo with 20 & 25" bars. Largest BL I've ever cut. 36" at the wide point. 25" bar on saw. [ATTACH]...
ENABLER! :p
Im pretty sure its like that on all Stihl pro model saws whether mtronic or not.
Happy Birthday walt
Grieving the loss of our cat "Taters". I've mentioned him many times on here. We finally made that very difficult decision to put him down. He...
I read somewhere to let it return to idle before turning it off as it "remembers" what the carb was running at when shut off. Don't know if true...
I don't think so, but I'm not a chainsaw mechanic (I mean no disrespect to anyone with that comment) I just hate working on them. I think I...
I get used to having the captives on a few other of my saws. Same goes for the switch. On the newer mtronic ones it will automatically go back...
Well youre ahead of me by one. :rofl: :lol: I need to sell a bag and tie the score! I ended up bucking the pear to 16". Ran a couple through...
I think mine is OEM, wasn't included with saw stock. Only thing I hate is no captive nuts on it and the full wrap handle on mine gets in the way...
I would only port the 241 and 400 if I decided to go ahead with it.