Nice and very inviting. :coldfire: Perfect evening for it.
Cant blame you there. Its brutal enough and worse in the hot sun.
This man slept like a baby. Feeling it this morning for sure. Nice and dry and I'm trying to talk myself into cutting a load of wood close by.
LOL!!! Those are loaded directly off his conveyor. Splits just drop in. He'll pick them up with the bobcat and shake them to settle the splits....
He called me earlier this week wanting me to come in. I wasnt about to in the atrocious humidity plus i know his wood yard has little shade....
With greedy lawyers involved I'm sure they'd find a way.
Only if its pine and causes a chimney fire! :D Id be taking the wood with me, but I'm a hoarder. All kidding aside I wouldn't worry. If you're...
We see an occasional one maybe once a week if lucky. She took the feeder down last week. The seed feeder is always a bustle of activity.
Quite the tree if you got that much from it. Will you hunt FBM for free wood or does that exist in your area?
Stacked the last of yesterday's load today. Ill add the small stack in front to it eventually. The stack is over 8' tall on the far side....
wellllllllll....I don't like to brag! :emb: :smoke::rofl: :lol:
My high visibility shirts get just as dirty in this weather. Ill give them a pre wash then a long cycle and they don't come clean. If I did...
Yes. That pork from your GTG was really good. I can get some sugar maple and pear if you'd like.
:stirpot: :picard: :rofl: :lol:
How long do you think that has been there? Always kinda sad to see a log deck left to decay. Personally I prefer cutting fresh cut wood. BL...
Stacked yesterdays load this morning...literally to the rafters. [ATTACH]Split the rest and loaded up. Some maple bundle splits and Bradford...
Cherry picken for primo wood! :thumbs: You're no small potatoes wood seller Joe. :doh: Sorry, couldn't resist on that one. Nice that you...
Well it is hard catching up to a fellow pear smoker wood seller. :whistle: Couple guys showed up tonight and each bought three bundles. Couple...
I have had a couple customers mention pecan. I'd love to get some.
Your only four hours from New Haven? I may take you up on that! :whistle: