Cant get much easier than that. Nice grab IC! :thumbs: Ash is starting to get scarce around here
You take your axes seriously! I wonder if there is an axe hoarding thread some where? I did like my Collins axe when I use to hand split. The...
I love the smell of Western red cedar. I've done a few roofs with it and was often seen sniffing the shingles as I installed them.:emb: [MEDIA]
Did you use a sharpie or chain saw for that? :whistle: It was nice out for sure. I did a little stacking and bundle assembly. MOTS tomorrow.
Ive heard of HL being used for smoking. I have some three year old stuff in the stacks. Current pending order guy asked for pecan. Late this...
X2
Me too. Have a guy lined up for three bundles and he asked for pecan.
Thats the nicest thing you've ever said about a Stihl Jason!!! :handshake: :rofl: :lol:
Last year that was a problem with our old hummingbird feeder. The new one is bee and other bird proof. I did see them attempt to feed but it...
Tree service has been cutting back from the wires in the area in the last few weeks, I had scrounged some cherry last month, but not much else...
Nice dry day here so we sat outside for a few hours and enjoyed it. Random junk wood in the firepit. May do it again today even though the...
Nice! Hard to say no for that price. Top handles are handy saws. Does this mean you're not looking for an MS261 anymore?
Thats a nice load. Idve jumped at the opportunity too. Has the EAB hit your area Greenstick?
Free ride in the corporate helicopter if he signs up. Looks great there Mike. Way to go promoting the FHC! :salute:
Show off! :rofl: :lol: Im trying to figure the eighth wood? oak, hickory, cherry, maple, mulberry, apple & pear. Did you get some pecan from...
one for each hand! :axe: :axe:
Thats right. I forgot about your tree service connection. Is that hickory pictured?
the ending stinks! :doh: :rofl: :lol:
A Mrs. fan is no good then? :D
8" sheets with Z flashing wont work for you? Prime the edge before installing? Any local mills for EWP rough sawn?