:drool: BL mania baby! :dex: :dancer::rootintootin::banana: Alive and well in CT! Nice Goldilocks size too. Better go back soon Thom. I have...
I hear you and can relate. Thinking mine will be put aside for that outdoor burner in West Hartford. Ill top off their half cord with some some...
With the stench a blind one can find it....PU!!! I really cant stand the smell of the fresh splits. Id rather have the wood yard full of fresh...
Good amount there. Stacked the general cordage splits today. Temporary until a rack opens up. 6.5' x 5' tall so a face cord. With the bundle...
I use the ugly scraps and splitter scraps when possible. I have a stack of apple "shorts"...splits that are 12-14 long (not my cutting) and I'm...
Wish I had an answer for you on that Monte. Its always a work in progress with me. Luckily as its a PT venture for me I'm able to devote more...
Hummingbirds still around. See and hear them almost daily.
After the smell grossing me out as much as it did ill wait til it gets cooler. Plus have to get the next bay ready. Bunch of smoking wood and HL...
[ATTACH]
Split most of the rest on hand. [ATTACH] Moved bundle quality splits next door and stacked.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Moved the bundle splits next door and stacked. [ATTACH] Nice when I can back right up to the shed. topped off the fifth row and started the...
My "new" customer (he runs the store that was my original account and just opened this one) got his 60 bundle order plus delivery Saturday. I...
One of my BL customers offered it to me for $50. How could I say no. Handy little thing for resizing splits. On the slow side but I'm not...
Sure is. He deplete most FHCers stacks with that.
:rofl: :lol: I envy your open sunny stacks. With my very limited stacking space I have one area that's gets decent sun 2/3 of the day. Most of...
I call this playing musical firewood. Wood always on the move. Nice when you can push the wheelbarrow right into the basement like that. My old...
Thanks Jeff. :handshake: Yes the old gut is back to normal. Hereditary from my mom. My not so good diet at times doesn't help!
Twelve cherry bundles done today. I noticed some of them seemed heavier so I'll set these aside for a month or two to dry more. For some reason...
Bacon wrapped boneless skinless chicken was today's smoke using cherry. Before [ATTACH] After. [ATTACH] Pretty good. Ends a tad dry, but moist...
Very true. Lose the hinge and center of the trees gravity takes over. I've lost some by over cutting the hinge:emb:. Patience is key when...