X2. Does it smell like vanilla or whiskey Biddleman? Then its is CO
Here's to a good selling season Jim. :yes: :woodsign: :makeitrain" Do you have regulars that will buy more if they run out? Some of mine...
Chop saw? Surprised the 2511 isn't up for the task? Gonna make a nifty jig? Im thinking my cheapo chop saw is ready to get demoted to firewood...
Smart move. That oak is some heavy stuff fresh cut.
I never knew about issues with zinc. Actually learned about potential problems fabricating it on here. Having used a lot of lead for chimney...
Heard a pileated woodpecker squawking up a storm the other morning. It flies across the yard and land in an oak on the edge of the woods. I...
Its hard to say no to big pallets. Im seeing pallets pens just like Joe makes, but yours are perfect too. Another good grab,
Valid point. Looks like the guy in this video used one. [MEDIA]
and we'll continue to take them that way I'm sure. I messaged my unlimited supply guy and he had none. I've only seen a small log (for a log...
Some decent wood there. Not fun schlepping rounds but it is what it is. Dad done good! :thumbs: I hate when I get a wood referral and the wood...
Just newspaper under the charcoal?
Found at the dump today. With a half cord going out tomorrow my MB inventory is very low so I'll take any I can get.[ATTACH]
How good does that charcoal starter work? I have one but never have used it. Normally put the briquettes on a grate over the firepit to start them.
Found this mulberry kinda buried in a fresh load of brush. Typical of what I find and glad to take it.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Half cord load of mulberry going out tomorrow. Wipes out my bulk inventory of it. Maybe 3-4 wheelbarrow fulls on hand. Kind of a rare tree...
I have a bunch of sugar maple bark for the pit. From this weeks splitting. Needs to dry a bit. I have it in the sun. Seems SM is the only bark...
Disposing of ash limbs? Fun way to do it! :coldfire: I often scrounge twigs to start the firepit here. Being surrounded by woods there's no...
Ive accidentally done that with a stack of splits. I bumoed it and some splits easily slid out and the stack stayed. Being me I kept going and...
Did they pay cash? Maybe didn't have change? If I didn't have exact I'd either buy more to make exact or come back with the correct amount. I...
C'mon Gary, you haven't lived until you play wood bundle Jenga. He must've moved the 2x6 sleepers as its usually long rows next to the washer...