If easy, free and have buyers, why not? I mean what percentage of EWP is actually used for firewood? Does Robbie still have his wood stand?...
Ive always stacked mine due to limited storage plus its more pleasing to the eye. It would be an interesting experiment to have a cord of wood in...
Half cord load of firepit wood. Mostly dead ash, sassafras and tulip poplar with a random mix of other cull/dead wood including a wheelbarrow of...
Never have posted in this thread. Walkingstick bug I almost stepped on in the yard recently. I love nature.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
How do you store pine Joe? In totes or windrows?
The FHC spirit is alive and well in the PNW! :salute: Nice load of wood there Doug! :thumbs:
Nice find. Did he have any free BL? I feel sorry for the poor sap who has to split that. :D
:heidi: :picard: Now i'm REALLY worried! :faint:
:smoke: That explains why NOBODY ever tailgate's me! :rofl: :lol: Its a POS but still haul's wood like nobody's business. Not a bad looking...
Ive never cooked with bar oil before. Any good?! :D
Stopped by tractor supply on Sunday and checked out bar oil while I was there. County line on sale $6.99 Added a couple more to the hoard. With...
Were all nerds here in some way shape or form. Ill admit it too. Now if you broke it down day by day then you're a true nerd :nerd: Great...
I WAS worried! :loco: :crazy: Keep after in Thom. :tree:
Nice! Handy to be able to split on site, fill and leave if needed. Cant wait to see them full of hedge.
Reminds me of my ex-wife! :eek:
I noticed she was rather quick to see my correspondence on FB. My last few messages went unseen. Is there a way to view a message and not allow...
Yup chestnut oak. My favorite oak small and the one oak I'll take by choice. Fairly common around here, I just don't score it that often.
I try to give folks the benefit of the doubt, but a simple text or call goes a long way. "hey Brad, had a medical emergency and cant take the...
I have a guy that might be interested, but he isn't ready until next month and doubt he'd pay the price although he did buy some honey locust from...
Sweet! That was a nice find Jeff! Finding an ash score with either green or dead with fully good meat is getting rare and I pounce at the...