Make a week (2?) out of it...we've done that a couple years now, theres actually quite a bit to do/see in the area ("area" being defined to...
So far about 3" here, and I think it's about over...earlier in the week they were saying we could get a foot :picard::rolleyes:
Just to be clear, that screen can likely be cleaned by running a Sooteater up through there from the ground (again, depending on your setup) Might...
I have a friend that took an old (covered) silage wagon, mounted an electric motor in place of the pto drive unit. He chucks it full then parks it...
Get a Sooteater, depending on your setup it might allow you to clean from the bottom up (through the stove) Even if not, it's still a great...
Friday night was about 1/2" of snow, last night was about an inch of rain (flooding) tonight/this week it's supposed to go to single digits...ice...
High, very high! :eek: The neighbor farmer I worked for in high school had an old worn out JD 2020 loader tractor, it was really only used for...
I worked for a neighbor farmer in high school...his farm manager could back a silage wagon in the shed, still attached to the chopper...it was...
Haven't sold a stick...yet Single digit lows coming next week...might be time. :D
My experience has been that cherry trees on the ground go bad quickly...the ants move in and decimate it.
Apparently so...I didn't know either. The kids were watching an old Looney Tunes this morning and Sam introduced himself as Sam Shultz (prison...
That's the budget starter kit...:D
Ok, how about some snowy day trivia? Without looking it up, who knows Looney Tunes Yosemite Sam's last name? Bonus points for middle name too.
The neighbor has done it a few times...he has truck (semi) tires on it.
I'd guess 1/4
I prefer a snowblower...gots me a built in cooler too :D https://fb.watch/xLLiLNBlnl/?mibextid=Nif5oz