Exactly
Very nice work, slick mods too. Eric VW
AI car
Insulated? If so then I'd agree, low fire risk. Insulated will tend to stay cleaner too.
You hook them up with some of your Oak? If so then a 3rd year of drying will probably eliminate the screen clogging...it certainly burns hotter...
I refinished ours (very similar construction, just all solid wood, no plywood) about 20 years ago, and it has held up pretty well...really only...
Yeah my son came home using that one...I'm like, say what?!
First use of "sus" that I've seen on FHC...it's usually the kids saying that...
Mount unistrut open side up on the side panels, cut a piece of wire hog panel the right length so that it bows up to the degree that you'd prefer...
No doubt! Congrats though! Lil R dawg ;)
Would this be for short term storage, or what?
We havent had 18" all totaled up for the whole winter! Edit: this site claims a 2' total, but we are also only a mile from the line where it...
Current cord count?
Well if I had bounced much harder I would have either broke my neck, or punched my own custom hole in the roof! The poor guy that was riding with...
I'll hafta get back to you...I don't recall the names of a lot of these places. And some of them wouldn't apply so much without little kids.
That looks a lot like the one I tried to fly in...brakes went out and I tried to downshift (wasn't happening!) So I got it back in forth gear n...
EAB quarantine is a waste of time, it hasn't worked anywhere yet, just delays the inevitable a bit, end result is they all dead, except for the...
Everybodys goose is laying golden eggs these days!
I hear there's a sale on ebay now... :D [IMG]
Is that the same as a cat burglar? :p :D