Only problem I see is it looks solid enough that maybe it shouldn't be a firewood truck! :hair: I bet you could easy flip that to someone that'll...
Someone will be along with the solution soon...I don't recall what it is, but I feel like I've seen this discussed before, more than once.
Because that works 99.9% of the time.
[ATTACH]
You are right, that's not Ash...I'm not sure what it is, but not Ash.
If feel like most ag/equipment places are better than most car dealers, but that could just be locally too...
Is this online tractor shopping...as in never seen/operated it?
I dont believe it was "his" ranking, just something found online, and he was asking our input on it.
"Potential"...for the average user, not full-time burners, like firewood hoarders! :whistle: :thumbs: You'll hit the 12k operating hours before 10...
Wasn't that how you got the first date? :whistle: ;) :D :rofl: :lol:
Heck, the dog don't even come when I cull 'im, let alone fish! :whistle: :D :rofl: :lol:
There is always a loss between the engine and the PTO HP...just as with crank HP VS rear wheel HP on cars/trucks.
I thought just about everything made after about the 50s (60s?) had live PTO?
Could be...not sure the limit...easiest thing is to just crop it a little, try again
Not a pic...hafta draw this one in your mind :D Four married guys go fishing. After an hour, the following conversation took place... First guy,...
Just hit the "upload file" button (right next to the "post reply" button) go select the pic from your device, select from the "thumbnail, or full...
Yup, lotta rumors floating around here today...;) :D
Did the steel n fiberglass come from the same score? :whistle:;) Can't beat that deal! :yes: