I like it better that way actually...but pick one and stick with it would be best IMO. But I'm not sure if I'd prefer to stay on STD time...
Which model...Husky, or one of the Jacks?
So do the neighbors! :D Sorry Greg, low hanging fruit, with poor self control, bad combo :whistle:
Chainsaw noise is pretty much background noise in my neck of the woods. And chances are very high that the wood is already spoken for, by someone...
Is that what does it, if you leave the cover in place a long time? I certainly don't take the cover off after every use, but have never seen the...
Only 8 acres...that would only last 1-2 GTGs! ;) Congrats Rednecks! :thumbs:
Yeah, that's soothing! :eek: ;)
I heard he is working on getting a bootleg FHC swag shop up n running...
There it is...:rofl: :lol:
Probably Crocs
So if someone says hey man, your saw has a lot of balls, it's not necessarily a comment about how much power it has... interesting, never...
Now what kind of a wholesome trick would you have in mind to pull with that setup?! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Yup, looks like ash
Sounds like tail caught in door...:whistle::rofl: :lol:
walt is required to bring pie...:D
Yes'm
There may be some warm Beech...in the fire pit...:D
A good FHC mod would be able to find the build thread...;) :D
The dry graphite comes in a squeeze bottle and any decent hardware should have it...hobby shops too (if there are any of those left!) You gotta...
None in the original pics