[ATTACH]
[IMG]
Did the bugs unplug it and take it with them?! :rofl: :lol:
When everything goes correctly, those prefab sections go up quick!
:makeitrain"
What a racket...selling wet wood by the pound! You don't want smoker wood too dry, right?
We had one for mice growing up...the meeces chit on it...
You won't catch me defending the EPA, (they outta control IMO) and it is too bad that so many were drove out of business, but in the end it was...
I like a mix of big n small so it just depends on the log and what looks to be the best/easiest way to split it up, which includes size, and shape...
A speeding ticket? :rofl: :lol:
Sounds like a few here bought the Stihl unit last year Trimmers - discussion/pics
Maybe its unique to this particular business, but our local rental place rents from noon (I think it is) on Saturday to 8am Monday morning for 1...
:heidi: :rofl: :lol:
The board is pretty simple on those, I'd think a decent electronics guy could fix it, but yeah, I hear ya. Just FYI, Lamppa has been making...
I wish I had gone with the VF right from the get-go, love it! :yes: Depending on the age of yours, there are plenty of people out there still...