Sounds like you need a louder radio!!! [MEDIA]
Been looking at wood boilers for years.. I'm not sure I'd let the oil boiler kick on unless the house started getting cold but I'm frugal...
Is your buffer tank cold too? Or just won't be able to heat that up with the heat demand for the rest of he house? -1 here with some cherry...
Do you have a basement or a crawl space? Could you go down through the hearth pad and out the side of the house like a dryer vent? Obviously...
I'd start with the installer/dealer first. Explain your issues and that the install doesn't seem to meet the manufacturer's requirements. If that...
Just a comment from a wood burner. If whoever did this is a factory authorized dealer/installer, you should be able to get your issues corrected...
Can you get a close up? Does it have a full crown or are leaves dying off in the fall early? Could it be lichen? Is the bark dead there.?...
What's the moisture content of that stuff? Assuming it's dried when harvested then put in storage? Amazing that you can get it for $100 a ton...
OEM.......
Upon further review, I do believe that you also beat out bogydave to become our new western most member in the Western Hemisphere.
Is this what you are talking about? I know I've seen 'em much bigger than this. Looks like it'll take a little time to dry out. Can't you just...
Do you have a blower on your stove. I'm convinced we wouldn't get 1/4 of the output of our store if not for the blower. It draws about 200W and...
This has some info. A non-commercial service in support of responsible home heating with wood - How to Buy the Right Wood Stove
Funny. I read the initial post and thought cuft capacity not sqft. I was wondering if it was a trick question. A 2.3 cuft firebox is just...
All I have to offer is simililar to what I offered in another thread. As interest rates rise, commodity prices tend to go down. Don't make your...
I will prob just end up using my current trailer to move whatever I buy. I've hauled a small pickup in it with no problems. 2700 empty so it can...
Thanks for the info on the cylinders. Looks like this tractor is advertised around the country but yes. Seems to be in FL. Will look closer to...
I can't see that being a rental center "one owner" machine that is nearly 12 years old with only 640 hours in it. The low hours is what makes it...
I'm actually a fan of the industrial tires... I supposed I might change my mind when I get one but for now, I like the sort of hybrid between the...
You can see the rest of the pics if you hit the link to the craigslist ad.. I guess that price may not be too bad with the attachments.. I just...