Not gonna like that one bit. Need good timing to rescue wood from the chipper. At least up where you are, it probably went to be burned for...
Would be interesting to know what he does with the burls when he gets them.. No doubt he can have a significant markup on them but I don't think...
What did you put in them?
Very nice!! How much? [MEDIA]
Or sell to this guy at $0.50 a pound. Beats the price you'd get for firewood!! BURL WOOD WANTED
LARGE OAK TREE WOOD BURL KNOT GUITAR COFFEE TABLE PICK UP ONLY SOUTHAMPTON N.Y. | eBay Give EBay a try?
Good to hear. I stopped by their shop a few years ago. Small shop. Nice people. We will need to see that thing up and running when you get it...
Welcome!!!! Mechanical ability, an affinity for chainsaws, and pictures to prove it. Yup. You'll fit right in!!!
Did you try to contact the guys at Super Split? Looks like you can call or email them with questions. Contact SuperSplitter Looks like they...
Welcome to the Forum StoveDroid !!! In your profile pic I see exactly the droid I was looking for!!!!
Better get that new bigger saw now before they run out. Heck, even if those trees aren't dead this year, they will be some day..:rolleyes:
We had a company owned propane tank (20 gallon/100 lbs) when we moved in.. Only gets used for the stove (not oven). Needless to say, it took...
Outside, top covered, 1-2 rows wide, move inside after 2-3 years. If you're thinking about selling some, consider separating out the uglies and...
Cooled off... So it's now Stacked.. Top covered with a former Vermont barn roof... Held down with uglies and cobblestones. Truck didn't make it...
Thanks for the reply. I'm sure the homeowner was happy to get it done. Good work!:yes:
What was wrong with the original line? How long had it been in place?
Well, that was fast.. Warmed up... Ran three and a half tanks of gas through the ol' splitter... Now I suppose I'll wait til it cools off again...
The blower on my Buck draws 200W. I have a Diehard 750w inverter and a couple deep cycle batteries that I got for free. This setup could easily...
First off, welcome to FHC Dakota Hoarder !!Post pictures. We love 'em. I'd like to know what "took a turn for the worse" means. Won't start?...
How about an unloaded truck pic.... 3 miles door to door... 3 runs.. Help from the neighbor to load and unload... All precut red oak..:dex:...