Wow.. that was quick.. hope it went well...
[MEDIA]
Sounds like this one is on the landing. Without including trucking, $100 a cord might be a little high IMHO. Not sure of the marketability of...
They wouldn't even have to put any pellets in the bag and my house would be warm with that one!!!! I predict this thread will soon devolve quickly!!
If only they put this pic on a pellet bag. I'd ditch the wood stove, make the switch and wallpaper my entire house!!! That ought to raise the...
$100 a cord on the landing or delivered?
Lol.
Any thoughts on treating them? I'd imagine many trees are already stressed quite a bit from the drought conditions last year. A bout with the...
Are you surprised? ;)
If he is a buddy of yours and will cut it and truck it himself, agree on a price per cord and let him pay you as he cuts and hauls it away. Agree...
Pictures would help significantly. Are the logs straight? Are the ends supported by something or does the height taper off toward the end? Is...
I see a trailer full of firewood up to the top of the sideboards. And that ford sure is squatting just a bit although it's being helped out, no...
I use a washcloth to clean the top and front lip of the stove below the door. I sweep the bricks of the hearth and the floor in front of the...
A colorful selection of Black Birch, Red Maple and White Pine. [ATTACH]
Bump. What did he say?
Right here. earth :: a global map of wind, weather, and ocean conditions
[ATTACH] Quite a storm.
He must have a brother who works for an oil and propane company. Unfortunately, that's how those things work.
I thought the deal with solid fuels is that you can't stop them with an off switch. My oil boiler in my basement has a red emergency off switch....