The "too big to fail" banks have become too big to exist. They need to be broken up.
This is the same company that was signing people up for banking accounts without their knowledge to collect commissions. They are unscrupulous...
Calling basod !!! He is our resident southern forester near the gulf coast. Also clemsonfor has experience with SYP.
Just under $4000 per unit if it's 2.5 million for 630 units. Will be interesting to hear if the program is successful or not. Wonder how many...
[MEDIA] [MEDIA]
Amen. Thanks Scotty. And thanks to all the VOLUNTEERS. If I could add something, as someone who has had the reigns pulled on me pretty hard...
Pilot... Bus Driver.... There's a lot of jobs you can do and not drink too much before work... :whistle: [MEDIA]
I'm in the wrong line of work..... :rolleyes:
This one looks pretty good... Being Saturday morning, I'd be surprised if there aren't saws running outside this guy's house right now.. Anyone...
Will it outlast a Stihl? Until Stihl proves to me that they won't last, I'm willing to pay a little extra for the reliability..
Stihl...
Anyone ever try one of these? Given that we're not on an ultrasupermega yachting forum, I'm guessing not. Shows a brush on top but is in the...
$0.00055/KwH consumption tax. $0.34 on my latest bill. Yours?
That's interesting. I'm pretty sure we don't have that where I am and just pay for what we use. I pay $0.19 USD for generation and delivery....
So that's about $120 USD? Exchange rate right now is about $0.75 USD to $1.00 CAD. Interesting. 'Everyone will benefit,' Ontario premier says...
Couple of recommendations. 1. Find a couple other species to plant. Not much worse than a monoculture that can get completely wiped out with one...
Agree. And that's why it's good to have people like you on this site to provide a different perspective of how to use a different and very...
I would agree with all of that. Except for your last statement. I would say that if you're not part of the "grand 3 year plan" it can be...
I think you misinterpret why "the pack" promotes a three year plan. I would consider myself part of "the pack" and for me the three year plan is...
$0.19 KwH for me.