They are talking snow for the northeast again this weekend. Will see what Mother Nature brings.
Their website shows Canwick.. Home Heating | Northeastern Fence
Don't fall in love with your equipment. Be ready to lose a $300-1000 saw in a second if something goes wrong. As soon as you try to save it...
I'm allergic, so I stay away. I would just leave it for a few years out in the weather to decompose and then burn the wood after the vines and...
Moving that clock could have been deadly. Do you cut the red wire or the green wire first? Must've been a bomb technician who does plumbing on...
Glad you're okay.... Almost Darwined yourself into the annual award...
[MEDIA]
Now if it was a 661 I might pull the trigger!!!:whistle:
If it was on my property and I could take a closer look at it, I'd consider cutting it down from the base of the broken trunk and dropping it...
Two wrongs don't make a right.....
Wells Fargo Holder Shares Date Reported % Out Value Berkshire Hathaway, Inc 479,704,270 Dec 30, 2016 9.55% 26,436,502,799 Vanguard Group, Inc....
Butcher curious how the cold frames are working out for you given the change of weather... Hope they didn't freeze up on you.
Don't forget to see if your rights under SCRA apply. That may limit how much they are allowed to gouge you with interest and fees.
Bill MacConnell, Veteran, Professor and UMass ski coach ran a chainsaw well into his 80's to clear ski trails at Berkshire East Ski area as a form...
Does anyone use a snowblower to clear off their garden after a late season snowstorm? Curious if it is worthwhile. Have about 8" of dense pack...
Box elder?
He didn't "let them get one". Read the thread before you jump to conclusions.
I'll provide my 2 cents worth. I believe that the number of stems that you believe you should remove is based on a prescription that allows for...
Update please... who is done, who's maple sugaring was reset when the temps cooled off again? Nights are in the teens here and daytime temps in...
One more item. Search for "online fax" and find a company you can use to send and receive faxes. This one is $10 a month. Not sure if there...