I've had 'me come out like that before. They tasted just fine. Didn't know you were supposed to rinse the starch off of 'em. Will have to try...
What did you use to strip and refinish?
Depends... how many BTU's is the heater? What was the outside temperature? Wind? Solar gain? How long did it used to take in the past?...
Just stumbled across this.. Timber and Lumber Calculators at WOODWEB I cut all my wood to 18" so I used one foot for the length then multiply by...
Okay. When I think of heavy rounds, I'm thinking more in the 200lbs+ range. 30k for back surgery and I'm a little more careful than I used to...
How'd you lift them? With all back? :eek: When I have heavy rounds to lift, I put one right behind my tailgate so I can use it as a landing to...
Try heading out to "the islands". I bet they get a mint for the stuff out there. Your deal seems reasonably priced.
Okay... I'll bite. It makes a difference because we haven't all figured out the most efficient and/or productive way to get our wood or whether...
You paying for that or is it free?
The window isn't crooked. The rest of the building is though.
How to calculate tree height using a smartphone
Contact the state forestry commission and get on the list.....
R.I.P Neil.
Not exactly what you're talking about but interesting article nonetheless. If you're in need of replacing exterior siding, perhaps you could...
No. I meant to move from existing location to the back of the stove and drill horizontally. Not sure how thick that would be.
Can you go horizontally from the first piece of pipe through the brick to the side of the chimney? Might be tough to drill that long hole but it...
Work Pants? You all are a bunch of enablers... Please reference this thread.. :rolleyes:Turning in my retirement paperwork ! Unicorn1 enjoy...
I would think it would depend on which characteristics were dominant and which are recessive in the DNA of each tree. Obviously the blight...
Pictures?
You obviously have been doing the right thing with respect to employees who divide their time between their civilian job and military obligations....