Hope not. He just got one a few months ago. :yes: Maybe he spilled his coffee in it and had to get a new one. :picard:
It would certainly get a quicker response. Grab 'n' Go!!! It would be fun to be the airline money guy..... "Attention in the terminal, the...
How often is your boiler idling versus full out firing? Do you use any hot water storage (outside of your boiler) to allow the boiler to run full...
I suppose this is along the same lines. Don The Fat Bee Man has some good videos. [MEDIA]
I suppose you could say that wood, or any commodity for that matter, is worth its weight in diesel. For wood, the closer it is to the mill, the...
That's the reason for having those folks booked an hour prior. Then the only people who would be able to bump already boarded and seated...
Positive space deadhead crews need to be booked at least an hour prior to departure. That allows the gate agents to know who is supposed to be on...
I've thrown chains in the past while cutting sagebrush firebreaks. Sage just got under the chain and as the sage and chain rolled around the tip...
You should be able to file any burrs off of the drive links and continue to use the chain depending on how bad it is. Got any pics? Of course...
Got a reference for that?
Do you have the ability to drop the log(s) if they start to push you down the hill too fast? Heard it's a good method of braking and could...
Anchorseal. According to these people End-sealing logs
It doesn't always have to be vouchers. Why Delta Air Lines Paid Me $11,000 Not To Fly To Florida This Weekend
Here are 1134 opinions on the matter for those with a little spare time and some curiosity. USA Today: UA forcibly remove random pax from...
Well, United already changed their policy on deadheading crews ( the 4 employees who had to get to Louisville) requiring them to be booked an hour...
Also, it's not a constitutional issue. I believe the individual had a contractual right to his seat as he had done nothing to void his right to...
I respectfully disagree. The first question asked by law enforcement should have been, is the individual affecting the safety of the flight?...
I've had a lot of discussions about this. An analogy I like to use is that of a tenant and landlord. Prior to move in day, it's easy as a...
Seems to be a sweet spot in how much one spends on equipment. Too much or too expensive equipment, one barely breaks even with recouping the...
I Get the same reaction....