Curious to hear if anyone has any thoughts on this one.. 11 years old.. kind of low hours at 670... Looks like it sat outside that whole time.....
Interest rates go up, bond prices go down. Agree with the above.
That is not correct. WB buys investments that make sense. While he tends to hold his investments long term, he occasionally sells positions that...
Do you have a compound mitre saw/chop saw? I use the one in my basement to trim down the splits that are a few inches too long.. This would give...
A little expensive. But it's an investment. Better than replacing tarps every couple of years. Rusty corrugated barn sheet metal Posted 19...
Keep your eyes open. Never know when you'll run across a good deal on craigslist.. I was using gray tarps that I would repair with duct tape...
Everybody's gettin sump'n. [MEDIA]
Do you have the ability to put in security cameras or some kind of game camera to watch the signs and intersection? One thing you could do is...
Looks photoshopped. What box says "This SLIDE Up"? Doesn't make any sense unless it does indeed contain an Anal Intruder 4000..
There is way too many misspelled words in that sentence to let it slide. Should say: Well.. leave tha scythe in tha bahn and git yaself a paih...
The Jury says, "I don't see any pictures.... So it never happened!!!":eek:
Already have one. Picked it up from etrailer. Bought it after hauling a two cord load of red oak which was EYE OPENING. Won't load the trailer...