Can't not like that!!!! How many runs did it take??
Found this pic of Sycamore on EBay. Looks pretty close. [ATTACH]
walt. Do you have any other pics I can compare this to?
I thought they might be the same species. Just different trees. Kind of like how you don't know you have birds eye maple until you open up the log.
[ATTACH] Northeast US. Old construction.
Hit them on social media. At least if they still refuse to help you, others will be warned. Fbook, twitter, instagram. Tweet the picture of...
You talking about the buck or the doe?:p
Buy all of them and return the ones you don't use. Let 'em know up front what your plan is and to expect you to return all but 1 or 2 of them....
Sounds like your biggest issue is time. Depending on your pallet supply, I recommend just piling your wood on the pallets (or a paved surface)...
Got any pictures to prove that you did it? I mean, we all believe you when you say that it's done and all but we'll just believe you more if we...
How far from the bottom of the tree did this happen? The close to the base, the more likely it is to have metal embedded in it. Of course...
Well, maybe we ought to get you a horseless carriage first. Then once your used to not looking at the back side of a horse while cruising...
Yup. That'll cause a good case of the whiplash....
As we say around here...... Pics.. or it never happened..;)
If this was in Texas, he'd be dead... She and the girls did well defending themselves....
You might like this video. Maybe you've already seen it. Or maybe I first saw it here.. getting old and can't remember. [MEDIA]
Best thing to do is let your insurance company know what you plan to do and put the ball in their court. "I'd like to hook up this stove and...
Well, that just shows your will to survive. If you didn't make it, it wouldn't have mattered if it was left running. Since you were planning...
I my humble opinion, I don't think you're looking at this without bias. Treating paying passengers like crap to preserve profitability or the...
If you think of a small diameter tree that is pulled over and attached to a snare for an animal. A spring pole is a small diameter tree that is...