That guys has a GREAT idea!! I love it! A pickaroon with a small axe/hatchet on the other side of it. Actually, I'd like to get a SHORT handle...
I have no experience with the IS except what I read here, and I witnessed it in person burning in Woodstocks showroom last winter when I visited...
Internet and strange?? Really????
I thought we were not allowed to post porn on this site?????
Nice. I have the same one in red. I changed the tires to airless flat free tires and am VERY happy I did so. Filling them with air was a pita...
Those equipment pics in the first post just HURT my wallet!! WOW!
Youza!! That is a beauty of a load!
That's amazing, I'd swear you stole those from my chunk bin!! I have the exact same chunks, the one with the knot sticking out at all.... ;)...
Funny you say that, I was looking for them on there a month or 2 ago, and didn't see ANY. I messaged cust serv and asked, and they said "they do...
That's amazing, it's been upper 50's coldest, and 60's almost 70's in day here on the other side of NY. ;)
AND I can't spell!!! ;)
LOL! Your welcome! I laugh cause I don't have the patients to teach anybody anything normally! I've gotten TONS of help from all of you...
NICE BAR!!!!
What's the "situation" your in? if it's not to personal .....
Well, it really wasn't a "gasket", but a spot that seals with stove cement and a gasket on it as well. I had a few parts of my stove re-built...
Any deals on it?
I've been really enjoying some Padron's "Series" smokes lately. Man they are a good smoke! Wish I could find them cheaper somewhere.... [ATTACH]
I ended up picking up an Estwing... haven't used it yet, but looks like it will do the trick.
Hi Chuck, sorry, I've been busy and traveling.... Anyway, I've had the PH for 3 full seasons now, going into 4th. Your NOT going to overfire...
He fixed the website, the FHC14 code is now working again! Get ur super cedars before it's too late!! ;) So it's $52.15 for 72 unwrapped...