I was born in Pittsburgh, moved to LI at a young age, BUT still bleed Black and Gold baby!! :D
Was VERY warm the last few days, we hit 69 yesterday. But last weekened it was 34 and we had flurries! Had my first fire going all night....
No, that's an old one... ;)
Chainsaw Chain Measurements, Sizes, and Types : eReplacementParts.com And... http://www.baileysonline.com/PDF/saw-chain-101.pdf Or [ATTACH]
:D That's a classic from years ago, always loved it!
Digit!!! Nice work, beefy too!
Not really, the DEC would prolly fine me $10k for getting into that...., it's "wetlands", protected.
dusky Great looking dog! And, nice to see a fellow Black and Gold hoarder! [ATTACH]
WOW! That sure is a lot of creo in there! If I was you, I'd do a mid season cleanout!
Hey, we are neighbors too!! I'm on Long Island! :D ok, ok, what's a couple thousand miles here or there??
Like this? ;) Mixed load dumped, gotta stop getting wood! | Firewood Hoarders Club .
You guys will appreciate this... wife? not so much! My yard is/was 100% full, absolutely no more room for any more wood till I burn a few...
What style chain would you say lasts the longest when abused by a hack like myself? (ps-never did get that hedger running...)
jeff_t I'll PM you.... thanks!! The generosity on here is amazing, you guys are great. Comes at a good time, I could use a break of some sort...
Are you looking to off it (aka sell it cheap! ;) ) or just let me try it? Either way that's an awfully nice offer! Square,,,, well, I...
Just saw this in a Baileys advertisement... this thing looks kinda cool, but how does it work? [MEDIA]
It's not only a pain in the ash, but can be dangerous carrying the coals around the house.... I know I'm not telling you guys anything new, but...
As for the Ashpan, I would add I also think folks are NUTS not getting the Ashpan on the PH. I also would say I like the looks of the PH without...
You guys MUST stop telling me about new tools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your killing me, I have no room left in my shed!!
What's a "Pulp hook" (I will try google but....)? Hmmmm.... that is pretty cool, but I don't like the axe side, that is a really small blade....