Don't forget to take that screwdriver out of there before you put it back together!! :D
There's a squirrel in there? I don't see that one either... where about is it?
Firewood?
The Woodstock IS very smartly has andirons that fold down (forward toward you) so you can load, then put them back up, and close door. Great design.
You are hoping to try and fix the dreaded hesitation problem plagued by that series of autotune saws. Those little saws are great, but once you...
Pointing out where the carb is for a craigs list add?
Pleasure meeting you as well. Thanks again. It just looks soo easy, I can't imagine not liking this thing. And one of the best things is, it...
I don't think the Timberline can be used for the rakers, it's got no depth gauge on it... But the rakers are really easy, that's really not an...
I'll play, It's a chainsaw with a screwdriver sticking out of it! How'd I do?
I met moparmyway today, and he very graciously let me borrow his Timberline sharpener to try before I buy one... Thanks again Mopar! Can't wait...
Yes, I've mentioned that many times, that the PH does take a while to heat up all the mass during a cold start. One thing I noticed though, which...
Oh man, that is a REALLY BAD question to ask around here!! They will have you in bankruptcy court in no time! You'll need at least 2 new sheds...
No, but they grow one heck of a cigar wrapper!! ;) Maybe the current cigar boom while also increase firewood sales? They have to make all...
No, it was all down when I got there, this was actually the last of a bunch of loads, the lot was almost empty when I was there. I also noticed...
LOL! So based on that "customer logic", you should leave them 6' long and unsplit, and maybe you will sell more!! ?? ;)
That firebox looks bigger than 1.8??? Love the big beefy hearth, looks great. LOL!! I was staring at that first pic for quite a while before...
Good eats, no?
Side door loading, east west, no worries about the glass in the front. ;) Just sayin! ;) How about some pics of this "so called" 13NC ???
Well, it was a pretty big piece of it (aka thick round), that bar sitting on there is a 28"er for reference.
I don't think so since the bath instruction on woodstocks site doe not specify one or the other. But I'd check with them to be sure first.....