Send her off to MM, he has my 362 right now, he'll be fresh on doing 362's!! ;)
There is something not right about the title "Craigslist Oddity"??? EVERYTHING on craigslist is an "oddity"!!
FYI, I thought a "Face Cord" was what was used to pull down the face on all those older Hollywood jokers that can no longer talk due to so much...
Looks a lot like an Enerzone .....
I wonder if I might have the most wood per acre? I own 1/10th (0.10 acres) of an acre, so that means I have 145 cord per acre!! :D
I have 14.5 right now.
Wow, that's a job a and a 1/2! How in the world do you split so perfectly square? Looks like all your splits are square?
Yep! ;)
Some great old US stuff in here, and I love it, especially those old train tunnels/steel coke thingys....! BUT, I go to Germany 4 or 5 times a...
I was thinking the same thing....
My tired old F150 squats when my fat azz sits in it, forget any firewood!
:bug: Dang, that's almost a 30 yard per carry avg!! wish I could use him on a fantasy league!!! ;)
I think I might have to change my screen name to "FireDog", and use one of these images as my moniker!
Oh crap! Now I go to page 3 and see the big reveal already occurred! Kinda takes the wind out of me finding the squirrel on my own. ;) I...
Ahhhh!! GOT IT!! Now I see it, it's on it's back legs jumping to the right / facing to the right... LOL!! Who the heck found that in there...
Startron "marine" stuff is exactly the same as "Startron" regular stuff, except more expensive. As far as I can see anyway, I have not seen or...
LOL! The other folks are going to wonder where all the votes came from....
Yea, just fill the container all the way to the top with oil and chains and problem solved. By the way, THIS is the exact problem with ethanol...
I hoped you educated him by explaining how he was better off with the wet wood since it will last longer!!! :D
Before I got my stove and firewood interest, I used to buy a "cord of wood" from local newpaper adds (similar to craigs list today). For years I...