ok! I've had a long MONTH! ;-)
huh? Was that post in wrong thread or something??
Thanks guys... mopar gave me a Timberline sharpener to try out, and he suggested I try that on it to see of it will fix it. I'll see what...
Another modern stove similar to what you interested in. I was seriously considering this Enerzone before I found the PH... DESTINATION-2-3 |...
I think you mean the bit, right? If so, no that's not the problem... I have lots of bits and change often/throw away the used ones... I use...
Same chain... and I'm using a 5/32 file/bit on that 3/8LP chain. It does seem like it's too small for it, is that the problem? Should I step...
Just that chain! None of my other chains look anything like that! Have no idea why? Maybe because that is a LP chain?
Had that fired up last weekend! Coconut popcorn oil, a good popcorn, and a sprinkle of popcorn salt and you have one of the best snacks known to...
I don't have a ham lic, but have dabbled in radio's for years, many years ago. And since, have always kept a functioning scanner going. Bought a...
That's what I thought on #1. I knew I didn't have to file them ALL back that far, but the question is/was do I need to file the "rocked" ones all...
Our biggest ever Holiday SALE is going on now! Don't forget to put the the "FHC" discount code in at checkout for an additional 10% off your...
Ok, here is two problems I have right now. How do you solve them/what do you do about them? Problem 1: Chain looks like it hit something at...
I'd "guess" that has something to do with the air in the rest of the house, not the stove. I know you said your hosue is not tight, but... it...
It is available in US, but I think only exclusively to email mailing list members or something. I got an email about it, with a code to enter in...
That's pretty cool! That stone was erected April 13th, 1926?? It looks brand new.... ??
Good memory concrete...... That was a while ago and another site ago... ;) Very hard item to find. I shopped the hell out of it looking for a...
Sure does! ;)
Ooooohhhhh!!! I was starring at that pic with the bed tilted up and how the hell/where the hell did he get a dump bed for that truck!! About...
If he needs help installing a firewood hoist, I may be able to help!!
Are those steel tips?