I burn 2 to 3 cords a year, so I need 3 cord stored in dry locations. I have 2 small wood sheds 1 holds a cord, the other only 3/4 of a cord....
WOW! That is impressive! I'll have to get a shot of my humidor to post, and my pipe tobacco get up.... ;) I have cool pipe tobacco holder in...
ahh ohh!! I better start deleting stuff from other sites!!! :D
Haven't tried the Red eye, will have to....
Yep, hernia here to! Mine is an "umbilical hernia" though. Gotta stop lifting big rounds for a while! ;)
I'm in!! Heal up from what, you ok? I'm getting surgery (nothing really serious) 1st week in Dec., hope I'm not "waiting" to heal up to long...
Never saw that before, I'm 68. I think anyone under 100 is a "Founding Father"!! :D
Chainsaws need oil??? :bug:
Nice! Wish somebody had bought me a 661 when I was 23, or 33, or 43, OR even when I turn 53 next month!!! :D Dig that trailer grapple lift...
As soon as I get me saw back from MM, I'll give it a whirl on 2 different chains for it and report back! ;)
I'm the wrong guy to ask, sorry. I don't know all the stoves out there and haven't shopped in 3 or 4 years now. But you should be able to lots...
You know, the first time I opened this thing up a few years ago to change the fuel pump (which ended up not the problem!), it was a "nightmare"....
Me too (at 42), you on LI?
That's awesome Pete! Looks a lot like my wheelhorse pulling my Arians splitter. I like those DHT splitters, how do you like that one? Looks...
I burnt some cherry last year and LOVED it. It burned very colorful... and nice long burns as well. Good stuff!!
Installing a new Carb, and starter re-coil unit on my 3000kw Kipor generator last night... These things are nuts! The thing is so stuffed...
UPDATE! My hoist got three nice upgrades last week for the new season. My buddy has a sign business, so he brought over his bucket truck for 30...
Yep, that's all I need to do. My PH stays clean about 90% of the time. Every once in a while I'll have a fire that just darkens the whole glass,...
And I'll add this, which goes against what allot of folks think, but it's my scientific opinion. The model of stove and how it was/is designed...
That's interesting looking for hand filing .... what is it? Can the height be adjusted?