One can of non-treated gas should NOT be the cause of a carb rebuild each year.
Invest in a bottle of Stabil for Ethanol gas....run it in the gas tank all the time. Much cheaper & easier than rebuilding carbs every year.
Merry Christmas to one & all on the forum :santa:
Well, had a very thin coating of *ce on the decks last night, but everything turned to rain here overnight.....dark, cold, rainy, miserable day...
If the tag on the heel says "UGGS Australia", they are Chinese knockoffs. Real ones just say "UGGS". This came directly from a woman I know who...
Deal is over.....back to $28 at 'Zon
Knowing how serious Jay & Joey are about :seasoned:, I'm betting they already have Snap-On or Mac tackle Boxes in the boat. :D How about this one...
Keep hitting it w/ the PB Blaster. Try tightening the nut slightly first, then loosen, keep repeating and spraying. If heat is needed, try...
I'm guessing you had like the rest of us.....the black rubber boots that had the metal "fold over" clips. [ATTACH]
I can rent you mine for a week or so. :D But they'd both rather have one of these: [ATTACH]
Yeah, no hurry to waterproof & condition those summer bike boots, although there is a 60% of rain on whatever day you decide to go out w/ the...
Ontario is in southern Ca............ UPS: Service Alerts
:doh: