Yes, 1 is as low as it goes....LOL. The only way to lower the amount of pellets going into the burn pot might be to put a piece of high heat foil...
:rofl: :lol:
Press the LBA button....present setting should show in right window. Press down button. LBA (low burn air) only makes small changes, and going...
Glad to hear it. They are simple, but surprisingly efficient heaters.
I would think now is a good time.
Oh, OK
Is that a "normal" flame for that stove? I can't see it completely, but it looks lazy. Can you post a video?
You're correct......Slvrblk posted a pic of a convection blower....I got confused by that :doh:
I never had a Harman, but that just doesn't seem right.
Welcome to the forum Sam! :handshake:
OK, I'm confused....are we talking about the combustion or convection blower???? And the convection blower has nothing to do with "consistent...
Might get more air, but w/o an increase in pellet consumption, air coming out of the stove might just be cooler.
:eek: :shiver: :shiver: :shiver:
Good move.
In this case, hiding the shovel falls under the same category as no heat...........:heidi:
Hope everyones Christmas morning went well. Final total on sn*w was about 3.5" .....just enough to make a nice white Christmas. Older daughter...
Predicting 2-6" here overnight tonight, so younger daughter will be leaving a little later than originally planned. :thumbs:
Gorilla glue :whistle:
Me too. Got 10 original ones off fleabay cheap.
As LW mentioned above, put an ohmmeter on it....if you get 40-50 ohms, should be good to go. Only diff. I see in the 2 ignitors is the spacing of...