Got mine, plus some scratch-offs. Spent $5 on the scratchers, got $41 back. :dex: I'm retired already, so if I won one of the big ones, most of...
We are. As for walking to school, I lived 2.1 miles from MS & HS.....but we were a city school district, so no buses AT ALL. Uphill both ways...
I had an Astoria. GREAT stove.
Good. Keep it up there.
:picard:
For any "newbies" that might see this, they are great on the lawn. Just scatter on top of the sn*w, and let mother nature take care of the rest....
I was at 4.5* this morning at 5:15. That's still cold in my book. :shiver::shiver::shiver:
x2
I do. :rootintootin:
Wow....only 4:30 and it's already 11* out. :shiver: And there's some wind. :shiver::shiver::shiver:
Latest X-Mas gift....Power Air Fryer. Guys at work rave about them, I mentioned it to my kids, and voila! Made some onion rings just now. From...
My idea is .... [MEDIA]
Well, haven't done a "review" on the heated mattress pad, so here goes. It arrived last week, but I didn't put it on until last night, seeing the...
That doesn't make Jay a bad person. :drunk:
1.1 RPM available from G-A: Pellet and Corn Stove Auger Drive Motors
Yes, pretty normal for a lot of stoves. A lot of people have "polished" the hopper walls, put smooth foil tape in corners, sprayed furniture...
The EP uses a "2.4" RPM auger motor.
So you're not reducing.....you're increasing from 3" ----> 6-8". I had the same on my previous house. 4" ---> 8" double wall wood stove pipe....
AFTER the warranty is over, hopefully. They're not cheap to replace. $257.00
I was just trying to figure out your EVL, but am confused by this: "6-7 foot piece of 3” double walled to another 90 then to the thimble which has...