Similar forecast here.....fingers crossed! [ATTACH]
Look for the manufacturer plate that has the model, serial, etc. Might be marked there.
BTW, how old is the stove? I'm guessing you bought it used?
The small ball peen hammer actually gave better results since it had a sharp, jarring effect on the steel, but hard rubber mallet will do OK.
I agree with Savemoney....if your new to pellet stoves, many of them have hidden passages in the stove that are hard or near impossible to clear...
If you're new to pellet burning, typically a stove will get unburned pellet buildup due to poor airflow through the stove (aka a dirty stove). A...
Just a reminder if you decide to dump that stove: TIMBER RIDGE - Brand New Factory Seconds or Manufacturer Refurbished S
All modern pellet stoves (afaik) operate on negative draft.
Hey Larry savemoney , bought 3 of these a year or so ago, and they work great. Plenty bright, even on Low, and will last 30 days on one set of...
X whatever!!
Wow....what a difference about 50 miles makes. 4 3/4" here, no drifts to speak of. PHEW!
Well, just finished cleaning up outside. Final total was 4.75". Time for a couple-3 adult beverages. :coldone:
I only saw that notice because I did a USPS tracking search.....there was no formal "notice" of any kind otherwise.
Supposedly waiting at the local PO, but then I get this notice: "This is a reminder to arrange for redelivery of your item before January 13, 2018...
I used to lean a piece of 1/2" plywood up against the wall that the OAK was on.....just enough to deflect the wind.
Just a reminder that I got from reading another thread.....with the wind blowing & the rate the sn*w is coming down, better check that outside...
Or scared to do so.....:eek: :faint:
:thumbs:
Got about 1" so far, coming down at a pretty good clip, wind blowing it in from the NE. UPDATE: As of 10 am, up to a little over 2" UPDATE #2...
Mfr. claims "up to" 5.5 hours on 20 lb tank......probably calculated at 50% load. I was considering getting the same unit, and was going to...