Yes, a Francesca...it's in his signature.
Nice rig!
WOW.....56* right now at 9am. Raining, but as long as it's not sn*w, I'll take it for Jan. 12. :banana:
33* right now at 7am.....supposed to get to 50 here today. :banana: Flood watches for tomorrow, as their calling for about 1" rain. Hopefully...
You mean Ft. Lbs.?
That's what I had back then for all the Macs I had in my classroom.......really was a tank, but just kept going & going and going.......
I can't complain about the old Epson unit....it lasted almost 8 yrs. On a bright note, 'Zon Prime and their 2 day UPS delivery came...
Pretty good deal: [MEDIA]
Printer started acting up, putting new cartridges in and cleaning heads had no effect, so ordered a new Epson on Sat from 'Zon with Prime 2 day...
26* here @6:30 am......morning heatwave.
If you haver 2 nuts the same size & thread, wind them down a little and lock against each other tightly, then try turning out.
Is it possible the screw in red was a shipping bolt that was supposed to be removed before final installation? It looks like the removal of that...
Calling Lousyweather
The resident Whitfield expert is SnowyRivers, but she hasn't been seen in a while. Calling Snowy Rivers Oh, and welcome to the forum....lots...
I tried Easy Off original oven cleaner some years ago for carbon build-up on the burn pot. As I remember, it worked pretty well/ Just spray on...
21* here right now.....heat wave :dennis:
Put a set of Cooper Discoverer A/T3's on the Trailblazer about 4+ years ago......love 'em! Might be the best I've had on the truck since I...
Still seems very expensive for what it is, but found it for $299 here.....saved ya $135. Service Rail Kit : A-1 Stoves & Fireplaces
-11* here this morning at 5:30 YIKES!!!! :bug: :shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver: Only good thing is that the wind seems to be gone.
Don't know if you have the original owners manual, but this is direct from a Breckwell owners manual: [ATTACH]