Have you contacted the dealer? It's under warranty still?
So what you're saying is that it was a brand new stove, correct?
I saw that the OP ordered a bunch of parts, but I didn't see a "flame guide" or what he called a "flame tamer"....is that part of the burnpot, or...
Woke up to 29* today, but 90 minutes later, already up to 39*. Lot of sn*w is already gone. Hope it hits mid 40's today w/ sun. :thumbs:...
You can ask our resident expert on old, STB :whistle:
:jaw:
Must have a reserve on it if it's back up for auction.
It started at $10, up to $105 now.
Fixed! ThermGuard
Probably $6-7K, but there are incentives as high as 40% avail. depending on what state you live in.........still going to be much cheaper at auction.
Hey everyone, the problem with frozen pipes is always a problem, especially in the weather we had a week or so ago in the NE, and and a...
The Therm Guard is sold by a guy named John Bridgerman. I "met" him at the "other" site back in '08......real nice guy and has a great, simple...
Hey, even if it only lasted 3 years, heat tapes are not that expensive. But if you run the power cord to an outside outlet, but leave it...
I was being conservative.....you're right though.....5 minutes is all that's really needed, even on newer stats.
I ran a ton of Lignetics softwood through the Englander 10-cpm, never an issue.
I find it interesting that in all the time I burned a pellet stove (2 completely different models & manufacturers), and countless different brands...
You need the a**kicker model. :rofl: :lol: The ThermGuard is a 15 minute install. :whistle:
:popcorn:
One of the forum members ( was it nailed_nailer ??) made one for some of us out of wood on his lathe some years ago. Can't find a pic of it....
Heat tape and a Therm Guard should be in your future.