Lol. Just the 015t and 441. Maybe a few more
Stihl RS is one of the best chains in the world. There’s no way they’d discontinue its production.
I’d get it with a regular weight E bar. I bet there’s only a couple oz difference between an E and an ES Light
Stock saws suck :D [MEDIA]
There’s room for 2. Or tree
Yep :D:yes:
I call the loft :)
What happens in the garage stays in Scotty’s garage [ATTACH]
Feeler gauges and a straight edge. Or set them all at .025” on the grinder and then lower the grinder depth knob about 1 hour on the clock to redo...
I suppose it is. :confused:
This forum needs a vulture emoji
Same rule up here. This year it’s actually well above knee high
I think you’re close. Standing dead white elm was always a little mealy. Not quite punky, still had good weight, but acted like it was on its way...
Let it stand until the bark falls off. It splits fine after that. When I was a kid it was a staple for our heat
I guess we are lucky here. Propane has been around $1.50 per gallon for 10 years or so. The last time it hit $3 was after 9/11 when gasoline went...
Its because the Tsumura is a little shorter than normal. Guessing they were figuring it would be run on a 660 with an 8 tooth rim. I’d just get...
You have almost 2 hockey teams there now. You and mama must’ve been busy
Most huskies are like that. It’s a snug fit.
Could be. Wasn’t until about 10 years ago that it was enforced here. Built many basements and crawlspaces that were damp -proofed and backfilled...
Should’ve done it 10 years ago before we needed insulated foundations to have a heated floor. It was warmer then, I guess :picard: