Just saw a guy in town selling grapple loads for $600 delivered. Wish I had room! That would round out my needs and have me 100% on the 3 year plan.
Sick little girl had the daddy's bigtime today. She was sleeping on me most of the afternoon. Tomorrow definitely doesn't look like good cutting...
I don't know, but for a wood that never rots, its bark does rather quickly, and it smells nasty
I'm hanging out watching cartoons with a sick little girl. I hate when shes sick, but it's great that she gets so cuddly. First day of foosball,...
This. It definitely is among the worst for smell
54 here, love it! Had to make sure I closed all the windows last night.
[ATTACH] Coffee mug is full of vodka and soda water, most obvious sign that summer is over is that A. I'm actually outside not hiding in the AC,...
Looks much better! I fixed the broken line, then got ambitious and did the front brakes too. I'll see what I can do about getting out tomorrow....
Transmission cooler line broke this morning. I knew they looked suspect, and I planned to replace them in a few weeks.
[MEDIA] [ATTACH]
Another weekend day wasted fixing the damm Bronco! Just went to load up and meet Molly, and popped a transmission line in the driveway. Good thing...
All of my wood is calculated by single rows. I fill an area with as much as I can fit. I am currently filling an area where each row is .7 of a...
Like pee standing up?
It better not!!! I put 5 or 10 gallons through it a few years ago, then forgot about the rest.
Sounds good!
This reminds me that I have 10 gallons of hydraulic oil in the shed in HD buckets that I need to dump in the Broncos fuel tank.
I'll have to assess it once I am there, but I have a few ideas from the pictures. My first plan is exactly what Chaz drew up if I dont feel any...
There really is a lot of strategy involved!
Noooo!
How did the cutting go Molly? Did my method for cutting bigger logs than your bar help?