That'll get the job done! Is that an 8000?
I was at a customers site then other day asking for directions to their receiving dock, as it was strangely missing. (Apparently it was at a...
At least the overpriced coffee is usually good! Only time I ever eat hotel breakfast is at my sales meetings, because I'm held captive in the...
Agreed. I've always used the Motorcraft filters on Powerstrokes. 20 years ago they were $10, now with inflation they're about $11
Ok, let's see how things go. Hopefully they wont go sideways! I have an appointment at 10am in Canton, probably be back up here by two if things...
Theres a chapter in the book "Retaking The Sky" about my uncle John, titled."John" he was deputy aviation director at Logan on 9/11.
My district service manager used to work for a paper company in NJ. He had one of his guys making a delivery to Cantor Fitzgerald when the plane...
I love the flavor of the real dark dark syrup.
I tried it once last year, definitely took longer, dont recall the results
I have 4 gallons of Delvac in the basement for the Bronco as we speak. Back when I cared, I used to use Valvoline premium blue extreme synthetic....
That's a lot of oak for "in case of power outage"! Hope it doesn't rot on them before they use it
Lol I've had an absolute hell week so far. Two weeks worth of orders in two days, plus my regular work on top of that. Literally feast or famine...
I bought 3 of these loops on your recommendation. Cheap enough to give it a shot.
1.25 per gallon, or per pail? I'd be buying it up to use as fuel if it was per pail!
It isn't pretty, but that's a great buy for sure!
I had to visit the Jordan's Furniture warehouse on DW a little while ago, so I swung by after. Looks like you had already cleared out last nights...
Thanks for the reminder! I need to start scrounging to make my rack. Think I can stuff a cord on my enclosed porch once we wind down its 3rd...
That was me yesterday, thankfully I was able to sleep last night so I can have my head on right while trying to figure out this new customer I...
No? It smells fantastic!!!
White doesn't smell like vomit either!