I just mowed the lawn. I shouldnt hurt as bad as I do from that task! I split and stacked wood for 2+ hours yesterday and I felt better than this!...
You're a woman trapped in a man's body, aren't ya? lol
RIP Do yourself a favor. Every time you buy a card for the next year, buy two and stash the rest away
I hate that it still leaves that stringy slimy white crap under the bark behind.
Yeah, I was pretty surprised the first time I split a locust round! The bark on this stuff was crazy thick compared to the other locust I've...
Its definitely taking up less space! As for drying faster, that's the 20-21 stack, so it should almost 2.5 years before I touch it.
I finally got a load of BL out of the Bronco this morning. Decided to strip all of the bark off it with the splitter. No nasty bark to deal with...
For the average consumer, no they probably wouldn't notice 50 more HP. But for someone that is in tune with their vehicle, you absolutely will...
That could be a pretty good idea!
There was on fatality I heard. A guy was sitting in his car when the house exploded. Chimney fell on the car.
Boston PD sent at least 50 cruisers to Lawrence for beefed up patrols. I was confused for a minute when my neighbors across the street showed up...
Some reason I thought you were a little south west of me.
Friends house is ok, they evacuated, but other houses in their neighborhood were burning.
I need to check on friends in N Andover.
Holy crap, first I heard of that! Pretty sure those guys are outside the area in question. It's about 15 minutes easy of me.
So far almost all the trees Asplundh has been culling near the powerlines in Pelham and Windham are ash, just leaving them in place. They dropped...
It was nice and cool, but way too humid! Offloading and processing can wait until tomorrow. Thanks again Molly! Just let me know when it's time...
2 girls and a wife here as well. Where is the sign up sheet for the support group?
Drizzling and 66F here. It.woukd be a great day to.work in the yard had I not been drinking at lunch.
:rofl: :lol: Might be closer to me....I dont usually wear capris after Labor Day though