It was 66F here when I woke up, but crazy humid, like 97%. Currently down to 70% and that 66F is the high for the day. Welcome fall! Gonna take...
And mostly Hemlock too!
Midwinter quick! You need to jump on this bargain! Fire Wood - Oak and Hemlock Logs - Fresh Cut
It has been a little windy here, but nothing like you guys are getting. Be safe.
The only charity I work for these days is my own!
I never hit it, but I had a plastic truck box on the tongue of my jet skit trailer 20 years ago. Well, I may have hit it.....but it was plastic...
I was out working in my yard yesterday, doing a little cleanup. Decided to grab the moisture meter and a larger split from the stack out front....
Congratulations on that little cutie LinkedXJ! Enjoy every moment.
Psst! If you put that truck box on the tongue you can fit more wood in it!
Why cant we have an area like that? I have two weeks vacation to burn!
I have an aluminum ramp that I used to get my AS into the house. Its the ramp I use to get my father in laws wheel chair into the house when he...
I usually use goo gone to get pine pitch off. There is plenty of free pine to be had here as well, but I dont want to get it all over me, and the...
Sounds like a good deal to me
Wow, early release.....or is he just really slow on making a move once he decides?
The dealerships all.send those letters and emails. It's just to get you in the door.
Oh, and they will warn you.....but nothing can prepare you for meconium
Congrats! Be prepared for the most nerve wracking ride home of your life when they discharge that little one! I've driven everything, hook onto a...
Were supposed to get the remnants of the hurricane tonight and into tomorrow. 2-3" in the forecast.
Its asking for a new back for sure
stupid warm and humid here still. Only signs of fall so far are some leaves turning, and starting to see some of the ground cover dying.