I know right? MEDIUM!?!? savages!
Lol I think you're gonna need to process soon.
I swear that those parents are brother and sister. It's the only thing that can explain the gaggle of miscreants that they produced. Every one...
I'm already on their radar. Summer 2017 my dad was staying at my house. Looking out the back door and asks when I put a scarecrow in the woods. I...
I've thought the same thing in the past. Perhaps it might be a good idea to approach the conversation committee and ask.
A little light on the butter, no? :rofl: :lol:
If they were affordable like my dewalt string trimmer, I'd be all over it. Something like that would be perfect for doing woods cleanup. Walking...
I have a nice big white oak that snapped about 8' up during the Halloween windstorm we got last year. It's about 100 yards from the back of the...
Same issue here. Gonna keep the wood out of the shed for as long as possible. Learned my lesson, wood shed needs to be built asap.
Definitely gonna be easy to get the wood for 3 years just a lot of work! Might want to get in there and tag all the dead stuff before the leaves drop
[ATTACH]
Its gotta be getting awfully cold in that outdoor shower.
Topper! Lol. Well, I'd say you definitely have had a pretty good stretch since then, thankfully.
Ouch! I actually used to get sicker from colds when I was younger. Like go to work and they would send me home bad. Emerging from my apartment...
Got a text from dad late last night. Looks like his two year stint in FL is about done. He lived in northern NH, but the cold was too much, so he...
47F here this morning. I saw it was gonna get cold, so I closed up the house before we went out yesterday afternoon. 67F inside this morning, only...
Is that yooperdave's trucks bastard brother?
If you order online, or in the store and have it shipped, I imagine they wouldn't charge you sales tax.