Enjoy that view while you can! You wont see much of it once youre burning 24-7. The learning curve wasnt too bad, though after my first winter, I...
Occupation: Landlord and Border Mule
I need to get crackin on my kindling. At my factory they use 3/4" X 6" hardwood as shims on shipments to us. In the past we would have a crapload...
I got my first delivery courtesy of Amazons new delivery service this morning. It's nice that the take a picture of the package on the porch after...
is that some sort of neon light stripper leaning against the tree?
great idea on the hour meter. And you just reminded me that I am definitely due to dump the break in oil and put in some Mobil 1
bogieb you burn pellets, right? Free in Newton Ma Wood Pellet Fuel - Build a fort!
I need to get one of those too. My gas grill is plumbed into the 500 gallon house tank, and has a quick connect, so that's my fill point I think....
I saw an ad the other day, "seasoned" in rounds, and then split to order and delivered. So you're paying seasoned prices for green wood....great deal!
Lol damm auto correct
Fluffer for the open industry?
Holy crap am I bored! Back to sitting on the golf cart after lunch. These guys need to finish so I can do my actual job!
Ok, this is better. I just stole a golf cart to use as a seat
Blah, I had to leave the house early to come to a customers site and show two software guys from my corporate office where to go at the site. So...
It got down to 63F in the house yesterday. Fired off the boiler to make sure the heat zones were working. Need to get some shoulder wood ready!...
I know exactly what you're talking about with that newborn excitement! Enjoy every second because they go so damm fast. Glad to hear you have a...
Where in western Maine is it?
Talk about a completely new start on life! Moving to a new location with a less than week old baby. Best of luck to your family! What is the new...
I dont bring wood into the basement, but last winter I tried to keep about a half cord on my enclosed porch. Well it started as a half cord, then...
I was unaware there were Amish in ME