Sorry you're having such a hard time handling the thicker caulks Pete :whistle:
Lol I get a kick out of that guy!
I see numbers all over the place. $275-400 a cord. $100-150 for a quarter $150-200 a half. Crazy to us, but if its just for ambiance burners,...
Yeah, I have Liberty. Prices were predictable the first 2 years, then this past summer there was a jump. Love how the moonbats keep pushing to...
Yes, me>reading Like I said, I'm already up 15% over last year, this is just gonna stick the knife in deeper.
Sweet! I can't wait for my already increased electric bill to go up even more! I'm up about 15% this year
Is that a cobra?
Finding a score of nice clean straight logs that are in a spot where I can literally pick the rounds up and turn and put then down in the truck is...
I used to hate stacking, but now that I roll splits off the truck right onto the splitter, and then bring the splits right to the stack, it's not...
Theres a guy in Salem NH selling for $100. I'm thinking I'll call him. I need 2 cords of ash maple for each of the next two winters. I already...
I'm the same with it being 100% scrounged, but I'm starting to wonder if $100 a cord delivered in log length isn't so terrible. My time is free,...
I have a rubbermaid shed that is my current woodshed. It holds a little over 2 cords. I'd like to be able to shove my mower in that though.
I need to do mine as well. Gott buy a ladder first. The one I have just barely reaches the gutters. Ok for cleaning, but not so much for...
I like that idea! I was thinking of putting nutserts into the side of my shed so I could bolt metal roofing on the side that will be in use, then...
I'm just gonna use 4x4s or 4x6s. Planning to make it 16x8 and stack it 8' tall. Should be right about 2 years worth. Then I can put a cord of...
Rofl. I have a few large pieces I need to split in the yard, and it will be used vertically for the first time on them. But otherwise, every round...
My wife would cut my balls off in my sleep if I did that. 100% effective? Absolutely....but certainly not aesthetically appealing when looking out...
I put my splitter up in the Backwoods Savage approved vertical position for the first time today. Then when I was done changing my oil...
Unistrut for posts.....interesting idea!
Fyi, after the first two ash pan dumps, I never used that cover again. More hassle than it's worth for me