I need to buy new work boots before winter, the soles on mine are cracked completely in half somehow. Ive been spoiled by work, I havent had t0...
I just went outside for a minute. Opened the door expecting to be greeted by nice fall air. Nope. 70F and humid. WTF?
Probing the hole with a screwdriver before filling it with caulk? :jaw: Seriously though, that's an interesting home they made.
I completely forgot about this. Sounds like it was a great time!
Lol I usually expect something relatively well built, but cobbled together with spare steel. THAT is something you could easily pass off as store...
Have you checked the bar?
That is NOT what I expected when I read homemade!
I am gonna try and clean mine through the clean out today 6x8 masonry. Just gotta see if I can actually get to it under the porch. I just...
she changed her mind, and joined me in eating it. It could be a battle!
I'm doing my best guys! Ive been able to choke about half of it down so far.....man do I have a heavy pour :smoke: Chili on the stove is just...
Serious first world problem. I went to make myself a vodka soda, and only had lemons, not limes. I'm gonna have to suffer though this one!
I went out into the yard today and started clearing a pile of wood thats been sitting for too long. I had some white oak rounds that had been...
I used to know a photographer that went there with a bunch of other photog's. They rented Landrovers and made the entire trip around the country...
I'm so incredibly jealous! I wanted to go there on my honeymoon, but ended up going to Northern Maine. Couldn't convince my wife that my...
That could potentially be one of those "what has been seen cannot be unseen" things.
Little early for wood heat smoke here, but I did make a run last night to grab some pallet scraps from a pallet co's bin last night for just in...
Looks like you did pass it up, I dont see any pictures
Looks good! I've been tossing my sprouts in olive oil, salt, pepper & garlic, then tossing em in the oven in a skillet until tender, tossing em...
I've never been to Deerfield either. Last time I was in Topsfield, I noted that it wasnt too much more than a carnival & petting zoo with 36384739...
Wife is taking the kids to Topsfield tomorrow during the day. I'm afraid of what that will cost me! I wanted to go to Deerfield last Friday, but...