Rofl I wonder if they make capri chaps?
Its the accent
Looks nice! Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to get there tomorrow. A big account I've been trying to get in for 6 months just asked if we...
A quick zap and I can shut the door!
I guess maybe I should have read your post, eh? lol
In my experience newspaper only made things worse. It puts out a crazy amount of smoke if it flows into the house. In the past I have always...
Good plan! Pm me the address
What size bar do you have, was it a 16"? You can cut a log wider than your bar. Start and the top like you normally would, go down about 4" then...
Hmmm. I could probably do Friday morning.
[ATTACH]
I will happily sit in the dark if I am home alone. Wife will come in and give me crap about it. Why do I need to get up and turn every damm light...