Everyone gather round!!! Its story time with Uncle Dennis :BrianK:
54 F here when I got up at 5:30 this morning.
With a bar that long other men must stare in awe feeling inadequate
Nice!!! Is the Swedish torch Hickory?
Do you have a long bar that you're proud of??? If so post it here!!! My longest currently is a 32" which gets run on my Dolmar 7900 [IMG] My...
Hopefully you don't get blamed. It may be worth telling the owner what happened if you know him.
So who owns the tree? Is it a neighbor or the town?
Ahhh...that makes more sense. 357's are nice little saws. Had a chance to buy a mint 395, but passed on it.
I'm a little surprised the 357 will pull that bar. 42" is 660/395 territory. Is the oiler keeping up?
Great score!!!
That's a big ole' tree!!! Several cords worth in that monster.
I've also thought that a towable brush burner would be neat. Something like an old steel tank cut in half lengthwise, and mounted to an all steel...
This is more for planned brush fires on my property than unexpected wildfires. I own 21 acres and between opening up processing areas, making...
Another option is to mount the setup to a box that the three point picks up. My 3 point will lift 3200 lbs 24" back.
You're right, pressure was the wrong term to use. Looking at some you tube videos, the stream of water is considerably;y greater in length and...
Curious if anyone has done something like this. Could be useful for brush fires deep in the woods, as well as flooded areas, diverting water, etc....
The only thing with tall fires, is you have to be watchful for leaners. This one did start to lean to the left once the pallets started giving...
Looks like Birch to me as well.
I like the Quonset hut
The good news is that if I can pull it off, I’ll only have to do 8 cord a year after this. Still a lot to come up with, but certainly doable. A...