I was just thinking of Mr. Orwell this morning.
I think the cutoff saw version is 10% less power than the 572. The chainsaw version is about 1 full hp more than the 572xp. Still overpriced though.
Not really. Its a total different class of saw. It'd be like comparing a fancy half ton to a plain jane one ton. A comparable class saw, a Makita...
A lot of money. As cool as a fuel injected saw sounds, for that money I'd rather have an old fashioned 395 Husqvarna 395 XP Chainsaw 28"...
Its kind of silly when you think about it. How many homeowners ask for proof of insurance when they hire a lawn person, a house painter, roofer,...
I love Cherry. One of my favorite firewoods.
I would think the way it would go down is your employer would have to notify you of the new requirements as far as surveillance goes. You would...
Although working from home is not new, I think the amount of people who are now working from home or working remotely is at an all time high. That...
Definitely nice wood processing weather in the early mornings. Have fun!!!
Come now, they all burn red on the inside. Congrats on your score!!! If one of the smaller ones originated from the bigger one is it a son of a beech?
They always look smaller driving by. Great score men!!!
Is this post allowed?
[MEDIA] On one hand, I do feel its invading personal privacy. However, you are being paid to work X amount of hours. Companies can't keep an eye...
Roofing sucks, period. Biggest roof we ever did was 105 squares, which was a strip and re-roof. Some of the older roofs had 6-7 layers including a...
Looks good!!!
Congrats!!!
There is definitely a market for a guy with a chainsaw, and small chipper. Tree companies can often be too busy or too expensive for a small job....
I think it depends on your intentions. If your going to load it with a machine, the bed height doesn't really matter. We used to use 6 wheel dump...
I check the wanted ads on CL. Usually for a good laugh. Most of them dictate how long it should take, and what you'll get paid. Usually the words...
Can't beat that!!! I'd think with how busy tree companies are, a guy with a saw could make some decent cash offering tree cleanups. For some...