Being one of the absolutely handiest accessories/items one can get for firewood, I thought a thread devoted to dump trailers was in order. So...
Being the guy who has a lot of tools, a truck or trailer, knows how to do a lot of things, or is strong can be detrimental at times. You turn...
I genuinely believe some people are just clueless. They don't have a clue what the trailer is rated to carry. They see a trailer that is x amount...
And people wonder why buying used equipment of any type is a risky endeavor!!! Lightly used....new bearings and tires!!!
I was able to get a little done over the weekend. Got 6 trailer loads like this stacked. 5 Red oak, and 1 Pine. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] All...
I’d think your Tundra should haul at least 8-9k. For a 90 mile trip one way it may be worth renting a heavy duty dump trailer from Home Depot....
I’d say 1 ft of stacked wood will be the max for that trailer. Or about a half a cord. Depending on species that would be 2000-3000 lbs
Brad has it bad. That BL jumps out at him like a pair of big knockers jogging down the road. Stiff neck and brake pad dust for his troubles.
Either Bradley’s playing tricks on us, or that is not his property.
Black Locust gold!!! Congrats!!!
Gee whiz, I wonder who you are referring too!!! Lol
I just use 60 lbs for cubic foot for oak. L x W x H = cubic inches, then divide that number by 1728 to get cu ft amount. Then times that x 60. I...
Darn, so close
Pretty amazing. Figure you were getting about 14 of those chunks from each round. Shows you just how much firewood you’re dealing with. I’d be...
Sorry to hear. At least it wasn’t your noggin
Same here brother!!! Big ole Thermo Control in my basement compliments of Cobleskill NY. I could fit some huge chunks or rounds in there. Problem...
Do you resplit them after or use them in an outdoor boiler?
I’ll say 112 lbs for that chunk
I still smile when I run my 2009 7900 that was $650 brand new. Doubt this saw will do much that the 7900 won’t
I guess. A 154 lb weightlifter May have better lb for lb strength than Brian Shaw, but he’s never winning Worlds Strongest Man. There’s a lot of...