If you any singular person and gave them a better diet with more exercise they would be healthier, fitter, probably have more energy, Likely live...
As long as our Bradford is alright that’s all I really care about. Should be some good scrounges upcoming:banana:
Lol, no offense taken. I don’t do any of the things you mentioned either. Diet is largely meat, dairy and vegetables. Never even been in a Prius,...
Hard to tell in the pics, does it have the big berries?
Looks awesome!!! A full wood shed is a great feeling :stacker:
Absolutely!!! There are a lot of people in poor physical shape that tying a shoe is a big ordeal. A lot of diseases and chronic conditions are...
Seems a bit bitter
I never really paid it too much attention. I would have thought that was a Poplar.
Hard to type with no fingers :rootintootin:
The 420 ad reads like a legit ad. Odd how “Jeff” worded the other ads totally different.
He said wire the payment to his Nigerian bank account and he’ll ship you the saws
We used multiple brands, and the name brand blades didn't seem to last much longer (if at all) than the cheap generic brands. The blades my Fein...
I WAS going to do a couple of projects involving framing lumber, but I can't bring myself to pay 50% more for no reason. Guess I'll wait til...
I don't get why people go all goo-goo over a half lb and a half second quicker cut in a 20" log. The big "draw" is the FI. Don't get me wrong the...
It's not just where you are, there is a nationwide PT shortage. Partiality due to some of the PT plants closing down or operating at a limited...
No face cut??? No way to control where it goes that way. Personally I would pull it from the bottom with a chain. If you dont have a vehicle that...
Holy moly!!! 4x10 joists and 2.5" thick flooring. That's not a generator building, its an amory!!! Nice job, looks great!!!
Last year I had a large Yellow Jacket nest inside my barn loft at the top of the stairs, right above you as soon as you open the door. An early...
You could cut them 128" for the 16", and 126" for the 18", leaving the tailgate off. I can't see anyone giving you grief over 6" or 8" sticking past.
That CAM sure does look handy. I know you said you wish it was a couple feet longer, but that 6x10 is a nice size. Will still hold an easy full cord.