Without big equipment to aid in stacking 7' logs, unless they're tiny pecker poles. I think processing into splits on site is the quickest way.
So these are trees you are cutting down on your property?
I have a MS250, and agree. For a "homeowner" saw it does pretty well and specs out ok. Decent power/weight.
I think the most time efficient way depends on your available equipment. If you have a decent size tractor, then I'd say to buck them, split them...
I assume he meant Cherry
Fire wood - farm & garden - by owner - sale
I’m sorry my well thought out reply was too technical for you to reply with anything intelligent
My J model was bought new in 2011. I know they made changes in 2012 area. Things like flywheel weights, engine options, etc. Mine doesn’t have a...
The traditional German ones are usually around 10' diameter. They hold about 6 cords. Do you stack the center pieces vertically to act as a...
How many cords are in each Holzhausen? Look to be around 2
You could also hang jugs from the grommets
The main reason people go electric is for noise and so they can run it in an enclosed space. Super split makes an excellent electric splitter,...
I originally said Pine because the Cherry I deal with has similar bark, but it is slightly more flaky than EWP. I've also processed EWP with a...
Isn't Black Locust an invasive species in some states? Therefore would it be illegal to plant in those states?
If the newer Super splits have a grease-able bearing its a newer "upgrade" by SS. Older units did not have a grease-able bearing, it was a common...
Almost looks like EWP
[MEDIA]
For rounds like that you want a shorter handled version. Like Dennis said, the smaller rounds could be easily picked up with tongs
Sounds like some shenanigans were at play!!! All kidding aside, those are some big rounds to be muscling around. Dennis strong like bull
An excellent one-two wood getter's combo