I don't want to scare Eric, but this is his future without the hydraulic splitter. [MEDIA]
$10/pallet seems to be the best price I can find on them. I'm not interested in the nesting type pallets, and most other people in my area are...
Pretty interesting. I’m having a hard time thinking of a 12 lb maul as a lady’s maul though. Most men I know couldn’t swing that for very long if...
Your grandfathers old maul sounds cool. So it’s one of those all steel super heavyweights with a big wide triangle head? What’s that bad boy weigh?
Fantastical tales aside, I think you’ll find the maul most useful for popping apart big rounds you can’t get or lift to the splitter. Once halved...
I can picture it already...poor Maulie looks out the tiny shed window only to see Eric and his new splitter skipping over to the woodpile “...
You’ve gotta face the facts Eric. The friendship you cherished is ending. A cooler, better built, more useful friend has moved in and is...
I drove by the other scrounge site with the Red Oak, which is about 3 miles from my house in the opposite direction from the Ash site. I think...
Good point!!! I’ve also seen people double stack the halves, slip on 4 ways, and use some other tricks like you mentioned. I only mentioned the...
Dont want to ruffle any feathers, and everyone should do what works for them, but... I hear a lot of people say how dangerous the Supersplits are...
I went by this morning and the rest of the wood is gone. All the brush was thrown to the sides of the driveway. Oh well, at least I got the two...