I'm noticing tree leaf patterns for trees often regarded as great firewood's tend to be similar in layout on the branch, and similar in shape....
So close I can taste it. Within a whisker hair now!!! I have about 1/3rd of a cord to go. Was able to knock out a cord or so of Pine after work...
Whatever bug bit you, got me as well!!! [IMG]
Something strange happened last night after Horkn's tractor post. When i awoke this morning, i couldn't believe my eyes. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]...
Oh, that’s not all of them
Poor Oak just cant get no love on this site. He'll be singing with the maul from the old woodshed as Eric, the new hydraulic splitter, and the...
I always preferred the diamond style hurricane ties as well. They grab both sides of the rafter. They also make special truss screws that you can...
[IMG] [IMG]
I've been asking my father if I could borrow his backhoe for the last month or so. This weekend we loaded it up and brought it to my house. I was...
I was able to also get about another cord split and stacked. I had a pile of 5' logs that I got from my neighbor several months ago. [IMG] I...
Had a small fire Sunday night. [IMG]
Does take quite awhile to season. Every wood has its own issues though. Some get bugs like Hickory, some get punky quickly like Popple, Birch and...
Best not to push your luck. You know what they say, I brought you in this world and I can take you out
Every time he plays that game he’s gonna think about helping his father with wood. When he’s a grown man he’s gonna remember the time his old man...
A lot of wood for sure. Great job!
Looks like a rugged unit.
Looks great. Must be relieved to be done.
Nice job!!! A full woodshed is always good
I know people including....family members, friends, acquaintances, etc who I know for certain are very lazy and never did any physical work in...